Fri, Jul 22|
Wild Foraging & Dinner at the Farm
Exclusive Wild Foraging & Dinner experience at the Old Buffalo Ranch
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2022, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM CDT
Burlington, 9801 320th Ave, Burlington, WI 53105, USA
About the event
Enjoy an exclusive evening wild foraging plants followed by a farm to table dinner. Bring your favorite Wine!.Only 20 seats available.
What you’ll learn & experience:
- How to properly wild forage seasonal edible and medicinal plants
- How to store, dry and prepare foraged plants
- Dinner with kebabs made with fine grass fed meats provided by Kettle Range Meats and locally grown vegetables
- Enjoy one of the most unique properties in the area,around 600 acres of land & pastures surrounded by pristine forests and ponds, free of pesticides or chemicals
- Wildlife sighting
- Bring your favorite wine and stay to watch the sunset.
Limited edition herbal products will be available for sale.
Late Registration$76.00+$1.90 service feeSale ended